|Southern Tier Scenic Tour: Flowers & Farm Gardens Motorcoach Tour
The popular and entertaining international hosta expert Mike Shadrack
will show you one of the best private perennial gardens in the region.
Your tour will also include visits to the all-natural Someday Maybe
Farm, the Burton Garden and Farm in Stockton, and Eagle Bay, a rare
conifer and hosta nursery owned by hybridizer Ran Lydell. Rochester pickup available.
- Roundtrip transportation from Rochester, Williamsville, Hyatt Regency Buffalo, and Orchard Park
- Expert tour host, including a Master Gardener
- Lunch from Panera Bread
- Gratuity for your Motorcoach Driver
PICK-UP LOCATIONS AND TIMES:
Arrival times are subject to change based on weather and traffic
conditions. Pick up locations are subject to change based on parking
availability. Final documents will be delivered to your travel agent one
to two weeks prior to departure.
- Rochester: Comfort Suites, 2085 Hylan Drive
Board 6:45 am; Depart: 7:00 am
Approximate arrival time back in Rochester: 6:45 pm
- Williamsville: AAA Travel and Insurance Center, 100 International Drive
Board 8:15 am; Depart 8:30 am
Approximate return time back in Williamsville: 5:15 pm
- Buffalo: Hyatt Regency Downtown, 2 Fountain Plaza
Board 9:00 am; Depart 9:15 am
Approximate return time back in Buffalo: 4:45 pm
- Orchard Park: AAA Travel and Insurance Center, Quaker Crossing, 3475 Amelia Drive
Board 9:45 am; Depart 10:00 am
Approximate return time back in Orchard Park: 4:15 pm
All lunches include a choice of half sandwich, a side salad and a beverage. Choice of half sandwich:
- Sierra Turkey on Asiago Cheese Focaccia – Smoked Turkey, Chipotle Mayonnaise, Field Greens and Onions
- Mediterranean Veggie on Tomato Basil – Zesty Sweet Peppadew
Peppers, Feta, Cucumbers, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onions and Cilantro Hummus
- Smoked Ham and Swiss on Stone-Milled Rye
Tour itinerary is subject to change.
For reservations and more information, call 1-800-242-4244.
Contact : http://www.horizonclubtours.com/tours/national-garden-festival-southern-tier-scenic-tour-flowers-farm-gardens